Image Map

Tagging

31 January 2013

 I'm not sure who started it, but it seems like there has been a lot of "tagging" going on lately (when you are tagged you are supposed to share random facts about yourself) I've seen it on intagram, facebook, and now blogger too! My awesome blogging buddy Clara, (from over at Walking In The Light) tagged me in the Liebster award!


I think I'm supposed to write 11 random facts about me, and then answer her 11 questions. So here we go! I will try not to replicate my random facts for those of you who also follow me on instagram

1. I wish we lived closer to my husband's family. Better yet, I wish they would all move here :) 
2. My middle name rhymes with my first name. I hate it. Well, let me rephrase that. It's not the actual name I hate, just the fact that it rhymes. I can't say my full name without laughing.
3. I love rearranging my furniture.
4. My grandpa passed away (mom's side) before I was born so I have never met him.
5. I lost my last tooth in high school right before picture day. I had a wicked awesome gap smile.
6. I always put spending time with my husband before anything else. Always have- always will.
7. When I shave my legs, I usually skip over my knees because I hate shaving them. hah. After all there's what two hairs anyway.
8. I have a list of books I want to read. I keep adding more. Then I never read them. Netflix is just more appealing to cuddle up with I guess.
9. I just discovered Nutella. I'm in love.
10. I love watching these cheesy Mormon message inspirational videos... THIS ONE is my newest fav.
11. We are beginning the house hunting process. I'm excited to buy our first house (we are renting right now) but it also stresses me out. Moving is a big deal!

Now to answer Clara's 11 questions:
1. What do you like on your pizza? I love Johns Favorite from Papa Johns. It is Pepperoni, Sausage, and a 6 cheese blend.
2. Do you have a favorite band? No, I don't have a favorite. It changes depending on the day and mood I'm in.
3. What is your favorite (current) TV show? I'm currently watching Prison Break and Raising Hope!
4. What do you do for a living? I'm a mommy first and foremost-I don't want to miss a second of Kyler's cuteness!
5. Whats the one piece of clothing you can't live without? My favorite shoes :)
6. What type of car do you drive? A Camry for now- we are hoping to get a Highlander soon. We'll see when that actually happens.
7. Do you have any children? Kyler- he is two.
8. What's something embarrassing that happened to you lately? While driving in the car, my son started throwing a temper tantrum. I couldn't put him in time out because I was driving, so instead I tried to distract him by singing Pop Corn Popping On the Apricot Tree with all of the dancing and hand motions. After the song was over, I realized that both cars on either side of me were going the exact same speed. Four construction worker guys, and a husband/wife were all staring, pointing, and laughing at me. Embarrrasssing. How long were they watching me?
9. Do you prefer overhead lighting or lamps? I love lamps. They make the house seem so cozy.
10. Favorite dessert? Cold Stone ice-cream which I haven't had in forever. (hint hint to my husband when he reads this)
11. What color are your fingernails painted right now? There's some leftover smudges of red fingernail polish on my nails right now. Does that count? I love painting my nails, but they are so soft and flimsy that nail polish never lasts for more than a day. I do the dishes once and half of the nail polish just disappears off my nails. 

That's all I have time for today! If you are reading this-and you have a blog-consider yourself tagged!




1 comment:

Thanks...for commenting!!